Residential training is always an option. Why not fit that in while you are on holiday anyway.
- Purpose built heated kennels, with music and cctv are used for accomodation.
- Small numbers of dogs are taken, in comparison to the large numbers dealt with in boarding kennels.
- Only Dave (and spouse) handle the dogs, this builds a settled routine rather than different kennel staff dealing with the dogs each day.
- Safe, secure dog runs to the rear of the kennels allow the dogs to have frequent trips outside.
- Secure exercise area and paddock for dogs suitable off lead, for twice daily exercise/ ball play / training sessions.
- Lead walking twice daily for others.
- Affordable prices - daily rate charged according to training requirements from £20 - £30.
- Collection and delivery service to and from your home.
Dave does stress that dog training is for the dog and handler, so would normally come on a home visit on return to instruct on work done.
- Daily training sessions with Dave, and consistent work on good manners when lead walking and being handled are part of the daily routine
- Other training requirements are discussed in detail when booking, and again on collection of the dog.
- You will be kept updated on progress to suit you.
- Training is an ongoing process and so the owner must be prepared to put into practice the follow-on advice to ensure long term success.
You can telephone or email to discuss your requirements, or to obtain further information. Please book in advance to ensure you get the dates you want as we do get busy during peak holiday periods.