|Training School & Dates
Beoley Dog Training School has been established for 15yrs. Classes are held at Beoley Village Hall Holt End, Beoley, B98 9AN
We offer 8-week courses
MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE to keep to numbers, and to avoid disappointment. Generally courses are filled a month before the start date.
- Basic beginner obedience is the starting point, with good citizen dog award training, gold plus, trophy & competition classes to progress onto. Training is challenging, rewarding & fun.
- All breeds/ages and levels of dogs are taken:
- Puppies may start as soon as vaccinations are completed.
- Aggressive dogs must first have a home visit.
- Praise and correction training techniques are used to suit each individual dog and handler
- The Village Hall provides excellent training facilities with heating, toilets & ample parking.
you are waiting for a course, why not have a kick-start
from Dave and book a home visit/puppy assessment?
TRAINING THE RIGHT WAY
NEW COURSE START DATES 2016/17 (MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
(Other course dates will be posted nearer the time)
Oct 31st (now fully booked)
YOU MUST BOOK IN ADVANCE
For those concerned about waiting for a course to start, why not have Dave come out and do an assessment visit to start you off the right way, so you can still be practising while you are waiting.